I've had a very exciting spring and early summer.
I took my family to Vegas. Where I did a lot of craps.
We had a good time hanging in the pool, and watching the fireworks right outside out window. But that wasn't all.
Sharron and Abby came out with us, and spent a few days with us. Before a little more drama than anyone might like, forced them home. (for details see: http://blogginghallie.blogspot.com/ )
Until they left, we had a good time hanging out.
Luckily for us, as they were leaving, my best girl Karina brought her mom and dad to Vegas to see us.
You can see why I fancy her, she's a bit of a supermodel.
Here she is, strutting her stuff poolside.
But it wasn't all sitting by the pool sipping umbrella drinks. . .
We also went hiking up in Red Rocks.
I have to say that Karina and I had it pretty easy. . . we made our dads lug us through the desert.
Mom, five months pregnant, did not get carried, and was a brave soul throughout.
We also went to the casinos and saw lots of cool (if environmentally unsound) things.
Who would have thought there would be waterfall's in the middle of the desert.
Unfortunately, Mr. Wynn has a policy. . . so Karina had to be carried through the Casino.
All and all, I have to say that we had a real good time.
After we got home- we went to Sesame Place!
And then I played on the blocks, and on the slides, and in the water. . . .
By the time I was finished I was sooooo tired, I fell asleep before we reached the car.
After that we went to visit Mette, Jeff, Seneca, Michael, and Jacob.
And Seneca and I became good friends.
There's lots of other things I have done this summer, but those are some of the highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment